Monday, January 22, 2007

cte.

he's finally here. and already its hard to imagine our lives without him!

welcome charles thomas eddy.
born january 19, 2007 at 2:18 pm.
7 lbs 9 oz & 18 1/4".

there are more pictures on clark's flickr account here.
or look at his picture in the hospital here.
we are so thankful for everyone's love and support.
we can't wait for everyone to know charlie!

12 comments:

donna said...

no words. i simply have no words. he's way too cute to handle!

Anonymous said...

love him! welcome charlie! we can't wait to spend more time with you.

Heidijayhawk said...

you look amazing kerry and charlie is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Yo, congrats! Chuck and Margot, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. He's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

he is too much. i can't wait to snuggle him. i think he looks a little like a fulton. he's perfect. my goodness, kerry, you are the most beautiful mommy.

kimberly said...

oh kerry. this is too much amazing baby to handle.

bet(h) said...

i love this pic on your blog - what a great introduction to charlie! so excited to meet him.

Anonymous said...

congrats to your family! he's beautiful. :) and I just love his name.

Igford said...

Congratulations Kerry and Clark! I had to look up a new term to properly describe him. Chuck is quite the pulchritudinous baby. And that means a lot coming from me because I've never called a baby pulchritudinous before. This is a first. So consider yourselves honored.

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Rustin S said...

Insanely happy for you. My boys can't wait to start a band with him!

kristen said...

We are all so glad to finally meet Charles. He couldn't have chosen better parents. I love this photo. Congrats!